Ø¨ÙØ³Û¡Ù…٠ٱلله٠ٱلرَّØÛ¡Ù…َـٰن٠ٱلرَّØÙيمÙ
From Abu Hurayrah (radiAllahu' anhu): the Messenger of Allah (SallaLlahu 'alayhi wassalam) said: God (Allah ta'alaa) said: "If My servant likes to meet Me, I like to meet him; and if he dislikes to meet Me, I dislike to meet him."
[It was related by al-Bukhari, also by Malik]
"If God (Allah ta'alaa) has loved a servant [of His] He calls (the Arch-Angel) Gabriel ('alayhi as-salaam) and says: I love So-and-so, therefore love him. So Gabriel loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in heaven, saying: Allah loves So-and-so, therefore love him. And the inhabitants of heaven love him. He (the Prophet sal) said: Then acceptance is established for him on earth. And if Allah has abhorred a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel and says: I abhor So-and-so, therefore abhor him. So Gabriel abhors him. Then Gabriel calls out to the inhabitants of heaven: Allah abhors So-and-so, therefore abhor him. He (the Prophet sal) said: So they abhor him, and abhorrence is established for him on earth."
[It was related by Muslim, also by al-Bukhari, Malik, and at-Tirmidhi]
Narrated 'Abdullah Ibn 'Abbas (r): the Messenger of Allah (sal), among the sayings he related from his Lord (Subhaana wa ta'alaa) is that He said:
"Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed."
[It was related by al-Bukhari and Muslim]
"I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed."
[It was related by al-Buhkari, also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah]
"Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you."
[It was related by al-Bukhari, also by Muslim]
Narrated Abu Hurayrah (r): the Messenger of Allah (sal) said:
"When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath."
[It was related by Muslim, also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah]
Allahumma Salli 'alaa Sayyidina Muhammad-in wa Adam-a wa Nuh-in wa Ibrahim-a wa Musa wa 'Isa wa maa baynahum min an-Nabiyyeena wa'l Mursaleena salawaatullahi wa Saalamuhu 'alayhim ajma'een.
O Allah! Bestow blessings on our Master (Prophet) Muhammad, (Prophet) Adam, (Prophet) Noah, (Prophet) Abraham, (Prophet) Moses, (Prophet) Jesus and all the other Prophets and Messengers who came in-between. Allah's blessings and His salutations be upon them all.
Ameen
(Forwarded post from Akh Hamid)
PH PRO
Publication & EO

No comments:
Post a Comment